Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

USA Today... Karen Gadbois

I don't read USA Today unless I'm staying in a hotel. I don't stay in hotels unless I'm out of town on business, like I was last week in Dallas.

USA Today published this article on Julia Child. Probably because the movie Julie & Julia opened last Friday.

It made me think of my friend, neighbor and community activist, Karen Gadbois. Karen has managed to stay exactly who she wants to be and this is her strentgh and charm. Woe to anyone who would want to change this magnificent inspirational individual.

Just like Karen we should all be finding our strength and passion. Once you find it make it work for you, your neighbors, your city, your country. As the 4th year anniversary of Katrina approaches remember, we're not done yet!

No comments: