Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

2522 Cambronne

Posted by Michael Toso on the Central Carrollton Facebook page:


"As most of you know it is almost impossible to find a decent house in Central Carrollton (river side of Carrollton) for under $200,000. Buyers who are being priced out of Central Carrollton are beginning to look in the area known as “Northwest Carrollton”. NorthWest Carrollton has a strong neighborhood association which has helped the area improve over the past few years. There are many other homes that have been and are currently being renovated in this area.

I owned the home next door located at 2518 Cambronne Street. I put it on the market a few months ago and within a few days I had an offer. I just listed another house located at 2522 Cambronne Street. It is about the same size as the other home and I’m asking $139,000. The floor plan was reconfigured and it was extensively renovated in 2007. It has 3 independent bedrooms and 2 full baths, which include a master suite. The interior was recently painted and the carpeting in the bedrooms is new.

 Please see this link.

If you know anyone who might be interested please contact my agent David Toso (also my brother) at (504) 621-3283 or you can call me at 813-4913 (I am the owner). "


2522 Cambronne

And if you buy this house... contact us at nwcarrollton@mindspring.com
We'll be planting trees this fall and can get you trees for the front of your house for free!

No comments: